Use these helpful resources to learn more about animals and those who care for them!
- Need help furthering your knowledge of pet health nutrition? Royal Canin USA provides research, answers to commonly asked nutrition questions, informative videos and even an interactive pet section that allows you to gain deep understanding of how nutrition can help with all aspects of pet health. Visit www.royalcanin.us for more information on pet health nutrition.
- Interested in learning more about veterinary medicine? Check out the American Veterinary Medical Association at www.avma.org.
- Veterinary Associates Animal Hospital: We offer hospital boarding for animals that need more care. For more information please call: (937) 372-9978 and ask us about our boarding.
- Francis Kennels
- Wags Inn
- Meghan Nicole Photography: .
Meghan is a delightful person and is passionate about all animals—especially fur-kids. She is a charismatic photographer of humans and animals and has provided many pictures for our staff biography page. She was able to get amazing photographs of willing and unwilling dogs, cats, rabbits, people and a chicken! She personally rescues and fosters Pit Bulls in need. Her website is www.meghannicolephoto.com
- Yellow Springs: Rick Donahoe – (937) 767-2918
- Jamestown: Ralph Jones – (937) 675-3114
- Enon: Chris Price – (937) 239-6933
- Bellbrook: David Morgan- (937) 435-2461
- Waynesville: David Beam – (937) 248-3127 or (937) 437-0336
- Spring Valley: Gary Holland – (937) 416-1642 or (937) 376-9930
- Puppy only classes are in the works taught by our own Monica Sexton CVT, ABCDT (ABC Certified Dog Trainer.)
- Dayton Dog Training Club
- Gem City Dog Obedience Club
- Train Your Pup Moraine, OH www.trainyourpup.biz
- HALO Regina Willen, ACAAB (board certified applied animal behaviorist with the Animal Behavior Society) www.halok9behavior.com